Stadtbücherei Trier ENGLISH
Monday: 12 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 12 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Thursday: 12 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 12 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
How to find us:
If you’re living in or around Trier, you can borrow a huge variety of media:
- Fiction, Poetry
- Books in foreign languages (English, French, Russian...)
- Non-Fiction (basic scientific literature)
- Books for children and young people
- CDs und MP3-CDs (Music, Audiobooks)
- CD-ROMs (PC-Games, Learning-software...)
- Video Games (Wii, PS3, XBOX)
- Sheet Music
- Magazines and Newspapers
- Electronic Media (eBook, eAudio, eVideo, eMagazine, ePaper)
To borrow media you need a borrower’s pass. It takes only a few minutes to get one. The application fee amounts to 2,50 € and the annual fee (adults only) for 12 months to 15,00 €.
For the registration, you have to bring your ID or you can bring your passport and your certificate of registration or lease contract. Minors also need a signature of a parent or legal guardian.
We are looking forward to your visit!